Cucumber, Mango & Watercress Salad
with Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, Feta, and Walnuts
Pair with Gewurztraminer
SERVINGS: about 30-40 (filled spoons)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Mango
- 1 bunch of Watercress, washed thoroughly
- Feta crumbles
- Toasted Walnuts
- Salt to taste
- Meyer lemon Olive Oil drizzled
- Take cucumber and peel off skins. You will want to chop up into little bite size pieces. Do the same with the mango.
- Put both mango and cucumber in a medium size bowl.
- Take a handful of watercress and chop finely, and add to mango and cucumber mix.
- Drizzle with about a tablespoon of Meyer lemon olive oil and salt to taste.
- Set aside and let marinade for about 30 minutes (if you have time… if not, serve!)
- Take mixture and place about a tablespoon of mix into spoon, top with crumbled feta and walnuts.