Our thumbprint Team is complying with all local and state guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We do this to protect our staff, our guests, and community.
• Visitors are required to wear face covering that cover their nose and mouth, at all times inside the Lounge. Hand sanitizer is provided to all guests on arrival. We are limited to retail sales only at 25% customer occupancy. Upon being seated you are permitted to remove your face covering to swirl, sip and enjoy!
• We will do our best to accommodate your appointment in a timely manner. If you have not make an appointment we will do our best to accommodate your request in a timely manner. We recommend you call 707-433-2393 for a appointment for tastings, to pick-up wine or shop our merchandise.
• We kindly ask that you limit your visit to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please avoid any unnecessary contact with our Lounge staff during your visit.
• Appointments may be made in advance over the telephone (707-433-2393).
• We temporarily cannot allow pets inside.
• All guests must be over 21.
Team members wear masks, socially distance, and wash their hands frequently.
Our recently remodeled Lounge provides adequate 6′ social distancing space.
If you do not feel well, please stay home. We wish you a speedy recovery!
Conveniently located in Historic Downtown Healdsburg, the thumbprint cellars Lounge offers a relaxed vibe. Our extraordinary wines are crafted exclusively using Sonoma County grapes.
102 Matheson Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448
In November 2004, Scott and Erica Lindstrom-Dake designed and built their first tasting room (aka the Lounge) which became the 7th tasting room in Downtown Healdsburg and the first – and ORIGINAL tasting Lounge. The comfortable, elegant, approachable, and friendly vibe made The lounge the first of its kind. The concept was a hit and guests continued to ask for more thumbprint wines.
In 2009, the Original Lounge was relocated to its current location at 102 Matheson Street. The larger space, refreshed and updated look provides enough to room to accommodate events, yet maintains the intimate and eclectic atmosphere that Scott and Erica always intended.
2020 certainly thrown us a few curve balls. Over our 20 year as a family owned and operated business we have learned to Dodge, duck, dip, dive and Dodge. “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball” and we had some pretty big wrenches thrown our way in 2020! We look forward to hearing about all your dodges that helped you make it through 2020 when we reopen.
In the meantime, please stay connected with us each Friday at 5:30 PST on Facebook Live while we taste through thumbprint wines and talk about whatever comes to mind!
We look forward to visiting with you all again. Drink well, Stay Healthy!!!
NOTE: Due to COVID, the Lounge is currently unavailable to rent.
Fun fact – you can rent thumbprint cellars’ tasting lounge for private events!
• Monday – Thursday: $300 per hour
Friday or Sunday: $500 per hour
Saturday: $750 per hour
• All pricing includes thumbprint staffing
• We require a 2 hour minimum for event rentals
• Wine Club Member Savings apply to rental fees. Our Club is free to join!
• For a reception (guests coming and going throughout event), the maximum occupancy is 40 guests.
• For events where the guests stay throughout (like a birthday or bridal party), the maximum occupancy is 30 guests.
Wine and Food:
• There is a 2 case minimum purchase of wine to be poured at the event.
• Any leftover wine goes home with the renter.
• Local, artisan cheese platters are available for an added fee.
• Parties can bring in their own caterer – caterers must also provide liability insurance.
• (Outside alcohol cannot be brought into the Lounge)
Terms and Conditions:
• We require a signed rental agreement and liability waiver as well as liability insurance from the renters (can be obtained from a homeowner’s policy rider for a one day event)
• Rentals through a local event rental company can be added to the cost of the event, and are subject to damage waiver fees.
• The lounge is available to rent after 6:30pm unless other arrangements are made for an early closing. Events must end by 10pm.
• We are not licensed to host live music or DJs. We are licensed through Soundtrack for Business for background radio music.
• To finalize your reservation, a deposit in the amount of 50% of your reservation fee is required.
• 30+ days notice prior to the event: the deposit is 100% refundable.
• Less than 30 days notice prior to the event: the deposit is non-refundable.